Thursday, January 28, 2016

Catrice Treasure Trove LE eyeshadow palette

This eyes shadow palette is part of the Treasure Trove limited edition (LE) by Catrice. The packaging is really nice and festive with the golden stars on the white case and I was immediatly drawn to this as soon as I saw it. In this article I show you some swatches and an eye look.

The eye shadow palette is called Blaze of Glory. The ingredients are listed on the back of the case.

The palette contains eight neutral/nude eye shadows. Most of them have shimmer in it, two are more glittery and some are matte.The pans are quite big. The case holds a large mirror.

Swatches in sunlight. First the top row, then the bottom row.

Swatches in daylight.

The pigmentation is alright but not too impressive. For these swatches I had to swipe my finger multiple times through the shadows to get this color payoff. The colors are quite similar too.

This is the eye look I made using different shadows from the palette. The look is very neutral and soft.


The palette looks nice but the eye shadows are not too special. It is okay though if you like simple everyday looks. Then you can't go wrong with it!

The price of the palette is € 7,99. For more information: http://www.catrice.eu/en/home.html.

2 comments:

  1. hey , you should try the chocolate palletes from i love make up. I have te naked chocolate and it has also nice brown tints, these palletes have a better pigmentation than this pallete. I really like the way the pallete of catrice looks with all the stars looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete