Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Look 2015

Fall is here in the northern hemisphere and I actually love it! Fall make up gets me so much more excited than any other season appropriate make up. Last week I bought two new items perfect for fall: the eye shadow palette Romantic Efflorescence by MUA and the lush lip vinyl Chic Chock by H&M. These products are the stars of my fall look!

MUA Romantic Efflorescence eye shadow palette
I had seen this palette before but it wasn't until last week that it really caught my attention. The colors are just ultimate fall colors.

The swatches in daylight show that the pigmentation of this palette is not the same for every color. The shimmer colors are quite well pigmented, but the mattes swatch a bit poorly, especially for the darker mattes. The top right bronze color has the feel of a cream to powder consistency which suprised me the most. I really like the color range this palette has. 

Eye look


Lips
This lush lip vinyl by H&M Beauty is a winner to me! It's actually a very pigmented lipgloss. The color, named Chic Chock is a really nice mauve with a hint of brown in it and a hardly noticeable golden sheen to it. I lined my lips first with Lovely Frappuccino longlasting lipliner by Essence and then filled them in with the lush lip vinyl.

Full face in daylight
Yep, different ear rings in each ear. Why not, if you can!

The blush I wear is Exposed by Tarte.

Full face in artificial light
For the picture above I used the flash light on my camera. Here you can see the lip color showing up bit more on the brown side. I think the lip color is just gorgeous with any eye look for fall.

Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Dutch price information:
MUA Romantic Efflorescence: € 5,99.
H&M Lush Lip Vinyl: € 7,99.

1 comment:

  1. Heel erg mooie look! Die bronskleur is echt super.

    ReplyDelete